EGM may require additional documentation to verify the bank account is held in your name. This is pursuant to the regulations EGM follows set to protect clients' money.
Acceptable bank statements should be:
- Clear to read (preferably a scanned copy)
- Dated within the last 3 months
- Bank name and logo clearly presented (in cases where there is no bank logo, the statement must be verified by a branch of the bank)
- The name on the statement must correspond with the name on your EGM account
- IBAN/Account Number fully present