To withdraw from your EGM account via bank transfer:
1. Log in to the client portal
2. Select the "Withdrawals" option
3. Select the "Bank / Local Bank Transfer" option
4. Fill out requested bank account details in the spaces provided and submit your request.
- Bank and Branch Name
- SWIFT BIC: Enter your swift code as provided by your bank.
- Account Number / IBAN: The full bank account number as appears on your bank statement
- Payment method: Pick either Domestic (bank account based in Kenya or TZ) or International
* Domestic transfers take from 1 to 3 working days to be credited.
* International transfers take from 3 to 5 working days to be credited.
* For withdrawals made to a new bank account you will need to verify your bank account.
Nb: You can only withdraw in a currency similar to the depositing currency you made, as per our Return to source policy.