At EGM Securities, you can deposit using your Credit or Debit Card MasterCard or VISA.
Steps to fund your account via Card:
1. Log in to the client portal
2. On the left side menu, click on "Deposits"
3. Select "Deposit Options (Including Mpesa Express)" then follow the steps:
Select the account and fill in the amount you wish to deposit. The currency of the deposit will automatically correspond to the currency of the account that you are depositing into.
4. Select the Icon VISA
5. Fill in all required details and click on "Deposit"
- First and Last Name
- Card Number: Enter your 16-digit credit card number on the front of your card
- Card Holder Name: The full name of the cardholder
- Expiration Date: Expiry date of the card, to be filled (MM/YY)
- CVV: The 3- or 4-digit security code (CVV) on the back of your card
6. Finally, once you have submitted your deposit successfully, your deposit will be instantly* applied to your EGM account.
* Please note that in cases where the name of your EGM account does not match the cardholder's name, the deposit will remain pending until verified by our payments team within 24 hours.
*EGM Securities does not accept third party deposits.
Please visit our Payments Terms and Conditions for more information.